turntechGodhead [TG] sent you imsexy.png
TG: do you like what you see rose
(Source: arnp0ra, via psychopathic-insanity)
this is my castle u cant come in
im respecting your privacy by knocking on the door to your castle but asserting my fatherly authority by coming in anyway
god fucking damn it dad
(Source: idiotsonfb, via crying-alone-without-salad)
I can’t decide if
- someone stabbed someone else over a cheeseburger
- someone stabbed someone else with a cheeseburger
- someone stabbed a cheeseburger
- a cheeseburger stabbed someone
- a cheeseburger stabbed another cheeseburger
(Source: higregjohnson, via heir-of-breasts)
awh :( ♥
God My Heart! I miss Ten so much it hurts D;
Cassandra possesses The Doctor and speaks the truth
There is a real actual Spiderman comic where he pretends this is his power and the bad guys drop their weapons and give up. XD And it makes me happy.
Here it is:
No one can ever say spiderman is not the best superhero of all time.
(Source: trollingchannel, via joanegbert)
I’m not usually one for memes but man the whole “horrifying serial killer Animal Crossing guy” thing sure does give me the giggles
also I’m unreasonably stoked for New Smash Brothers
B.T. DUBS I’m totally gonna have this available as a GIGANTIC print at AX next month, you better believe it
This is your child before and after one year of exposure to a new street drug knows as “The Animes.” Police forces are still researching the sources of this substance, but it is known to be very addictive and its side effects are nearly irreversible.
Signs that your child may be under the influence of “The Animes” include:
- making an account on deviantART.com - While it appears innocent, this website is actually a black market for different types of “The Animes.” It contains the highest concentration of animes abusers worldwide.
- changing their typing habits - If your Honors student starts typing sentences that substitute “teh” for “the” or uses asterisks for actions (i.e., *noms on you XD*) or starts adding -chan to the end of names, “The Animes” have most likely gotten to a near-irreversible state that requires years of therapy.
- a sudden interest in Top Ramen - In it’s early stages, your child or loved one may request to eat instant ramen noodles up to a few times a week. At this stage, it is still possible to fix some of the damage “The Animes” have caused. However, if they begin using chopsticks with every meal, you may have no choice but to lock them in their room and confiscate all Hot Topic products.
For more information on how to protect your child from the evils of “The Animes,” please visit www.theanimesawarenessfoundation.org or call us toll free at 1-800-HOT-YAOIZ